Being “strong” is overrated.
With all of the roles, responsibilities and “to-do’s” that most women are handling these days, we are juggling more than we can handle.
But we’re so determined to “handle it” that we forget – just because we CAN do it all doesn’t mean we SHOULD.
In The Accidental Alpha Group Coaching Program we will convene a small, hand-selected group of women to work on shifting our default from “I do it all” to “I choose how much I take on.”
The group will follow a program based on the RECEIVE framework from the book, and under the guidance of author and Master Coach Karen Wright.
- 1:1 Up front intro coaching session with Karen
- Weekly group calls for 10 weeks
- At least 2 surprise guest experts on the weekly calls
- Mid-point 1:1 check in with Karen
- Recordings of all calls
- Access to the community Facebook group (lifetime)
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll find community – real talk with women who are both strong and overwhelmed and who truly want to change their circumstances.
- You’ll get the benefit of working with an elite level Master Certified Executive Coach.
- You’ll learn tools and frameworks that will support your ongoing shifts and
- You’ll be really seen and heard. No judgment, no posturing, no walls.
Schedule: The next cohort for this program will run beginning September, 2021.
Please email email@example.com to ask questions or to apply for the program. Enrolment is very limited.